Grand Rapids Estate Planning, P.C. is a local law firm dedicated to giving the best representation possible to our community. We represent clients in only a couple areas of law to ensure we are specialist in our respective fields. Estate Planning is one of those areas.
When it comes to Estate Planning, there are a few documents you will need to discuss with your attorney:
- Wills – A simple document used to distribute property and nominate guardians for minor children
- Trusts – Slightly more complicated than a Will, but has several technical advantages
- Durable Power of Attorneys – Used to nominate someone (health care agent) to oversee your medical care
- Advance Medical Directive – Used to express your wishes, in terms of medical care, if you are unable to speak for yourself
We know our community is filled with working parents providing for their children, which is why we took the clutter out of legal services with our methods, mindset and price structure:
- Wills: $350.00
- Advance Medical Directive: $250.00
- Durable Power of Attorney: $250.00
- Will & either (a) Advance Medical Directive or (b) Durable Power of Attorney: $500.00
- Trusts: price varies
With questions about our services, or how we can best serve you, either give us a call at (616) 920-0555 or use the Contact Form below.